Do you ever feel like you need to top up on the essentials (e.g. horse shampoo, saddle soap etc) from the tack shop but you rarely have enough time to go? Do you ever feel like you miss the excitement of trying a new product but don’t fancy taking the risk and so get stuck in the cycle of buying what you know? Or do you even just fancy a surprise package in the post ever once in a while to brighten up your day? If so, then an equine subscription box such as barn box could be right up your street.
Following the receipt of my first ever ‘Barn Box’ I have decided to write a review of the barn box itself and in later reviews, I will review each item. There are many exciting aspects of receiving a barn box which I hadn’t fully experienced until I was sent one:
1) Firstly, they send you useful items that you know will come in handy. So, you never feel like they are just giving you strange things that wouldn’t sell ordinarily. Remember as a business they want to evolve to serve you as a customer and in doing so it is obvious that they have put a lot of thought and pride into selecting the items in the box.
2) The feeling of surprise and anticipation when opening the box takes you back to child hood. As a result of our internet driven culture, we are regularly buying from amazon or eBay and in doing so, we know exactly which parcels are coming each day. To truly not know the assortment of gifts waiting for in the box is a gift within itself
3) The price itself offers you a great saving because the price of the box is less than it would cost to buy each of the items individually
4) You get to try out products that you may have otherwise walked past in a shop. As some of the products are sourced internationally you may not even know some of the products even existed.
5) Finally, my favourite thing about the box is that if you really enjoyed using a certain product, you can purchase any of the items from the box again at a discounted price! You can also buy a single box for yourself or for someone else as a one-off payment, with no commitment to a subscription.
If you would like to dip your toe in the water, they offer 3 month, 6 month or 12 month subscriptions so you don’t have to commit to the whole year if you don’t want to. For more information go to http://www.barn-box.co.uk